EXPECT EXCELLENCE! What I do & how I do it!




I deliver a personal matchmaking service for international people of style and sophistication who require a strategic & professional approach to find their perfect match.
I am well-known for experience, integrity and absolute discretion since 1997. I draw clients from all over the world and I meet them personally or virtually. Once I know their objectives and desires, I begin a search for the most compatible and suitable person for my client to meet. Only with the permission of both parties will I put them in touch with one another.
My practice in Yoga & meditation for over 25 years allows me to understand people in a special way.
If you are looking for your soulmate then I am the right agency for you!
Confidentiality and personal assistance for matching the right partners is my priority.
Personal appointments are possible worldwide!

https://www.angelikalancsak.com


Phone (available 12 - 24 hrs CET)  & Telegram:
                                                  
                                       +43 664 20 55 410 


Email: angelikalancsak@yahoo.de

                                                                                       Copyright protection by Harvel, Inc.
                               

MEDIA: BROADCASTING AND ARTICLES:


A Curated Collection: Angelika Lancsak® – Medium








 




Please click and scroll!